The review process:
Applications are reviewed in two steps. The first step is performed at the institute and exclusively concerns relevance. All three criteria in this step must be fulfilled to pass to step 2.
The second step is a regular peer review process by a group of external researchers. Here the review concerns both relevance and scientific rigor.
Review criteria - step 1 (evaluated on a Yes/No basis):
- The project must take place in preschools or schools
- Research questions must have been formed in dialogue with school staff (most often teachers)
- There must exist a letter of intent, or already existing contract, on the collaboration between the Higher Education Institution (HEI) and the schools involved in the project. The school principal should sign this.
Review fields – step 2 (applications are evaluated on a 1-7 scale):
- Scientific quality
- Feasibility including competences in the research group
- Plans for mediating the results (obligatory) and plans for implementation of the results (not obligatory)
- Gender and diversity aspects
- Ethical aspects
Applications are made in Prisma and may be written in English.
For further information please contact email@example.com