Orientation for the 2018 call
Methods and procedures for educational planning, implementation and evaluation that contributes to children´s and pupil´s development and learning.
The review process
Applications are reviewed in two steps. The first step is performed at the institute and exclusively concerns formal requirements. The second step is a regular peer review process by a group of external researchers. The review in this step concerns both relevance and scientific rigor.
Review criteria – step 1: Control of the formal requirements and reporting of participating pre-schools or schools
- The application must be admitted on time and be fully completed in accordance with instructions.
- The principal applicant/project manager must have completed a doctorate and will be an employee of an approved award managing institution.
- The application must be signed by both the principal applicant and the funding manager in Prisma.
- The principal applicant cannot already benefit from funding by the institute.
Review fields – step 2 (applications are evaluated on a 1–7 scale)
- Scientific quality
- Feasibility including competences in the research group
- Plans for mediating the results (obligatory) and plans for implementation of the results (not obligatory)
- Gender and diversity aspects
- Ethical aspects
Applications are made in Prisma and may be written in English.
Important dates 2018
Call opens on March 14th at 2pm.
Call closes on May 9th at 2pm.
Decision on who will be rewarded funding will be made late October.
The decision will be made public early November.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org